Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

The holidays have been busy, and I am just trying to get by each day right now. My mind, at the moment is a bit frazzled from tiredness so this might ramble/ not make any sense! We had the eating/ gift extravaganza with the inlaws. Great food...I can't seem to stop eating again. Saw a movie on Xmas day...Benjamin Button...very long, but a beautiful movie. Dh and I were both in a cleaning/ clearing out mood these past few days so I have made a few trips to Goodwill and the dumpster. Tonight I will be celebrating new year's with sparkling grape juice and the kiddies and dh at home.

I have been daydreaming about returning to work earlier than I planned again. Of course, it is the whole, I am not earning money thing again, but it has been hard for me to be at home at this point. The nanny has everything under control and my presence seems to only antagonize my 3 year old (I know that kids behave worse when mom/ dad is around sometimes...just a fact of life). She won't let me take a nap and today everytime I nursed the baby she came over and yelled/ screamed. I know, this too shall pass. I am just feeling old and tired.

I wish everyone good health, prosperity, and happiness for 2009. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Toffee! May 2009 bring you and yours much happiness :-)