Sunday, April 13, 2008

Why does it have to be this hard?

Last few days have been alternating between worried/stressed and whatever will happen, will happen. I am still feeling pregnant...tired, hungry, crying at any kind of touching or sentimental commericials/ movies. This morning I woke up feeling very heavy in my limbs and tired. Small brown mucous discharge appeared in my underwear, but no blood. I usually get something like this before my period, but I recall I had stuff like this and even bright red bleeding in my last pregnancy. I googled and came up with this reassuring statement: That is usually "old blood" tht is being pushed out of the uterus by the growing fetus. Also I had relations yesterday so maybe it is from that...However in light of the fact that I am not sure what is really going on, I am worried/ scared. The sermon at church helped---it was about fear and how to be reassured that God will be with us through it all. I am waiting for my 2nd beta...done yesterday. I am definitely in the WTF...why me...kind of mood...sucks. I think I am going to call my RE tomorrow and make an appointment... I want to get on with my life...but then I realize this is my life.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Oh cripes I know how you feel and it's HORRIBLE and crazy and scary as hell. Demand as many ultrasounds as you want. You can qualify for these (or at least I did) because of the bleeding. I really feel for you, and you guys are in our thoughts, keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tof, just wanted to see how you're doing and check that all is well.

Hope that beta came back with lovely #s and it's just a matter of days before that baby's heart is oh-so-visible on u/s.

Hang in there :-)