Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Walking on eggshells clutching my uterus

Really different this time...I call the OB office and they said we'll see you at 10 weeks. I called the RE's office to let them know and there has been no reply. I am just on my own, the emby floating along, demanding more food and giving me the weird symptom hot feet at 3am (insomia at the moment so I can post without a 2 year old demanding to change the website to Curious George). My BFF is an OB so she graciously offered to ultrasound me tomorrow so we can check out the heartbeat. In return I promised to look at her sore throat of 1 week and lecture her on how not to take antibiotics. I feel pretty good most of the time, but still have the trepidation of wondering if it is all going to turn out as I hope.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

I'm sooooo glad you have a friend to U/S you and watch the heartbeat -- that was so key to my sanity. Post photos of your beautiful wee-er one when you have them! In all their grainy glory...

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens for OB BFFs!! May that u/s be a big piece of reassurance for you. Hope all is well while you and emby truck along :-)