Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bloated belly and the elastic waistband

I dug out my old box of maternity clothes today to find more comfy pants. My belly is unhappy with my tight pants and I've been walking around with almost unzipped pants in public/ work. It's early, but I am bloated to the max. I was internet surfing and found a clip from the alpha mom channel about dressing for the 1st trimester with designer Liz Lange. She says she is famous for kicking people out of her store for shopping too early. The main tip I got was to wear normal clothes that have some stretch. DUH! Why didn't I think of that?!?! Ha,ha,ha....sorry...

I wear normal clothes that have some stretch when I am not pregnant, so that tip is a moot point now the the stretch can't stretch anymore. Comfort and style are my mantra. I think I need to go shopping. Most of my old maternity clothes look ugly to me. So 3 years ago.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Hey there -- I feel your pain and I'm not even preggers anymore! Liz Lange must have been referring to first-timers because second pregnancies are instantly five-monthers around the gut!