Saturday, April 19, 2008

Morning sickness/ Feeling barfy

Lucky me, I didn't have any morning sickness with #1, but #2, since Monday I have been nauseated from the moment I wake until my eyes shut and I go to sleepyland. It's not a horror show, but a constant nausea that is fortunately relieved by small sips of water (carbonated beverages make it worse...wah...no more COKES), sucking on candy, and food. Friday I felt like I was eating continuously. Ick, ick, ick...I know this is good, for it means the hormones are pumping and baby is growing. It makes doing everything else such a bigger effort than usual. Hopefully this will soon pass and I will feel better. I am thinking about trying to seasickness wrist bands...I thought I had a pair and I have ransacked the bathroom looking for them.

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Is there nothing worse than feeling barfy? I think not.

Even though this symptom is a good sign, I hope you feel better soon!