Monday, November 03, 2008

Calm

Today begins a new week and I feel so much better. Dh is recovered and I have parents here to help. Oh and also had a bm for the 1st time in 5 days. Life is good. So now I am just gestating and am going to look at all the cute things I got from my baby shower last week. I have read its tacky to have a shower for #2, but my friends said, No, it isn't and we wanted an excuse to throw a party any way. They gave a great party and we had wonderful food...chicken spaghetti and salad and one of the girls made a beautiful cake. Mmmm....I am hungry now.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, and DH too. I had a shower for #2, despite my protestations too. Thank goodness, because it was a huge wave of good feelings in the midst of the hormonal crappiness of pregnancy. I don't think I'm going to get away with another shower this time, though...!