Monday, October 02, 2006

Falling down, getting up

For some reason the last few days I have been a bit disoriented. Tonight I feel like I am not sure what is going on, like I am in the dark. It may have something to do with me losing a key to unlock a storage shed in the back of my house (full of junk for my upcoming garage sale) or maybe the fact that the baby is transforming into a toddler right before my eyes. She has been taking a few steps here and there, mostly crawling up until about 2 days ago when she started toddling around on her own 2 feet. At the padded play area at the local mall, she was practically running, albeit, walking, running, falling, getting back up, running, climbing, etc. My mind seems to be mirroring her physical development right now. I took her there again today to the mall just to watch the joy in her face as she ran around and played.

No comments: