Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dude, where's my house

Well, everyone can say "we told you so." I checked in with the builders and they are far from 45 days of completion of the new house. I can really blame anyone except that the local economy is so good that it is hard to find people (subcontractors) to do stuff and enough employees to do it. They said, more like 60 days. Well, I'll add +15 to that. I talked to the realtor and decided after getting 2 offers less than asking price, we will take the house off for a while until it looks like our new house might be ready. I want to sell, but not now and be homeless/ having to move twice...yikes. So it is some relief actually to be able to leave my stuff scattered about in my own home and having some more time to deal with all these matters.

Do you see a theme? I am always so impatient for everything...I guess I have that strong, urgent lifeforce thing going on. But I can readjust and deal with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't envy you with all of the house-related upheaval, real estate market upheaval, and "AH! My child's a TODDLER!" upheaval. But what heaves up's gotta go down at some point yes? Well, thinking back to my pregnancy... no.