Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nanny MIA/ Sweating the small stuff

It has been 4 days since the nanny has been at work. She had a family emergency that she was out for and I just got a call that she will not be in tomorrow. I am grateful to have her daughter as a back-up for tomorrow as my back-up (MIL) is out of town. She is usually very realiable, on time, but every few months, I have to deal with her family emergencies and trips to Mexico. (She is a citizen of US but has family there). The baby does very well with her and is always happy to see her so I am grateful for that.

So, so far the baby in my care with MIL's help this past week, we are doing well. It actually helped me with my stress to be focused mostly on her. Why and I stressed you ask? I keep asking myself that and then I think about it:

1. Selling current house and it just went MLS so everyone wants to see it. So must keep it tidy and clean...v.v. difficult with small toddler scattering things and DH who leaves different articles of clothing (esp shoes) all over house.

2. Building new house and every choice we make for the house costs us more $$$

3. Work is getting busy and have new employee I have been training.

4. Keep getting minor colds/ viral illnesses (mouth apthous ulcers). have sore neck muscle and only today could I turn to look behind me and when passing cars while driving

5. Crabby, PMS feelings, interspersed with spikes of horniness (DH has been happy about that), spotting menstrual cycle that has no pattern

So, nothing major, but these little things add up.

No comments: