Saturday, January 05, 2008

Foodgasm/ Recurrent dreams

For those of you fortunate enough to live near a Chick-fil-a (usually in a mall but we have free standing ones here with awesome toddler playlands), go have one of their milkshakes. Pure bliss! I am going to get fat on them.

Went back to work this week and have been having recurrent dreams (last 2 nights) about getting lost/ being detained/ suffering emotional stress while trying to get to where wee one and dh are. I don't know what is going on in my subconscious. Perhaps all those days of togetherness during the holidays and then going back to work have made me worry about my time with my family. The 1st dream I found them in time, but wee one was older and bigger. Last night's dream, I called and only got the answering machine. The funny thing is that I have cut back on my work hours temporarily due to some organizational issues. Hmmmm....I really need a better nights sleep.

No comments: