Friday, December 28, 2007

One of those days

Today I am having one of those days. Those kind of days that find one digging into a big bag of wavy lays and french onion dip while typing on her blog. Work was overwhelming, I was biting my tongue not to chew anyone out, wee one was screaming her head off, overtired, and needing but not wanting a nap (just stopped screaming about 2 minutes ago), and I just got back from a trip to stock on all those important things we need (chips, dip, milk and apple juice) at Wally world. I should be really relaxed and tension free. I have the next 4 days off and we canceled our 8 hour road trip to see family that we were going to take. So why is my heart racing, muscles tense, and my head all muddled? I haven't had any caffiene today and my thyroid medication has not changed in 10 years.

My email devotional this morning advised me to pray about people with holiday depression. Maybe I am one of those people. Or maybe I am about to start me period. I took one of those wishful thinking pregnancy tests yesterday because I felt really tired and had to pee a lot. Negative, just a bladder infection instead.

I think I really have had enough "holiday" time. I am ready to go back to my regular routine. I don't like change and I have been getting this feeling that change is coming. I don't know when, but something is going to happen and I have the feeling I am going to have to make decisions. I had a dream last night that I was checking into a hotel and they were telling me my room number was 2 different numbers. Confusion, chaos. And I have am ugly rash on the side of my right hand.

I have no idea why I am feeling this way. Everything in my life is actually pretty good at this moment. I have a good job, good husband, good kid, and good health.
Maybe the next few days will bring me some clarity.

No comments: