Monday, January 14, 2008

The Illness game

Home today with a sick child and menstrual cramps from he-double hockey sticks. I knew this was coming. 1. I was mentioning the other day to a friend that my child has never been on antibiotics before (and that I was lucky). 2. I missed last month's Aunt Flo and was hoping to be pregnant. Anyhoo...that's life. Wee one is better and is napping right now. I should be at work corralling all the sick people in my clinic (they just call and are getting OVERFLOW from the emergency room!), but I must take care of my own first. Thankfully, I have level-headed colleagues and its payback time for all the times I covered their butts.
Speaking of butts, I found my old bottle of glucophage and decided to take it again to ward off some of my PCOS, but I have had uncontrollably bad smelling gaseous emissions from my posterior since my ingesting of 1 pill at 1130 am today. So much for that plan. Thankfully, my dh is at work and I live in a big house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, let it fly, sistah! Okay, no seriously, I'm sorry about the cramps and that Wee One not feeling up to snuff. Hope you wake up feeling much better today :-).