Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Day 4 - Financial Funnies

So I have in the last 24 hours, received an email from my credit card company picking up fradulent activity.

The fradulent activity turned out to be the the air machine at the gas station I used to address the low tire light on my car (didn't have enough quarters so I used my CC).  But initially I didn't recognized the transaction and the CC company flagged it as it said I was in the state of PA and not TX where I live.  Whew!

Last night, I almost bought $150 in clothes that I don't really need last online.  But I paused enough to stop and didn't do it.   I think I was just bored.  I did save them to my wish list.  I will probably end up not buying any of it and using the money to treat myself to a spa day at the end of the month.

I did go grocery shopping today and didn't do any impulse buying other that for a small craft project that costs $1.  Also noted that I could not remember where to buy safety pins.  Finally found them near the ironing boards.

Giving - invited work colleague and his family to eat with us tomorrow night.

No comments: