Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 22 - Traveling

Just got back from a weekend out of town that was 1/2 business and 1/2 family.  In the olden days, I used to use being out of town as a excuse to hit the malls and shopped til I dropped because the town I live in didn't have as many awesome stores as the big city. 

This trip was pretty short and I didn't have anything on my shopping list other than a grocery item that is hard to get where I live.  It turns out I didn't have to shop to get that as my generous parents had just bought a bunch and gave me 1 package, no wait, my dad stuffed 2 into my bag.  And of course my mom thought the jacket I brought was too light so she gave me a coat she had bought recently that was "too big" for her.  Well, she did buy it too big and it fit me just right. 

I did buy things for my kids as they stayed home and managed to get something that was practical and 75% clearance. 

No comments: