Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Here I go

My colon is in a tizzy and Aunt Flo arrived yesterday, earlier than usual. My body is purging itself getting ready for my surgery tomorrow. Nerves are so powerful...

I will be expected at the hospital at 5 AM. Now, I am not exactly what you call a morning person, neither my dh. At least I get to rest tomorrow under sedation but he will not. At least the hospital has a Starbucks and I have a stash of gift cards for his benefit.

The only thing that seems to relax me is humorous thoughts about what if I told everyone that I actually had a boob job? Anyhoo...so long rib tumor tomorrow.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Good luck with the new knockers! (I definitely think you should tell everyone that)...

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and hoping all goes well~