Saturday, June 16, 2007

Great news

The final pathology came back on my bum rib and it is definitely benign. HOORAY! What a relief to know it is not malignant, not the dreaded C word, Cancer. It is wonderful to know there is not going to be any more treatment needed...that the weird thing is out of me.

Still recuperating from the surgery. I have felt almost normal the last 2 days, occasional bad twinges of pain nonwithstanding. The only thing is that any kind of exertion or activity leaves me much more tired than usual.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Continue to be kind to yourself and allow as much time as you need to healing fully -- I am SO HAPPY to hear that it was benign... now are they going to let you keep it in a jar? When I was little, I always thought they would do that... is that too gross?

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it was benign! Take your time healing. Glad to know all is okay and you're on your way to a complete recovery.