Friday, June 29, 2007

Moving along

Not much exciting in these here parts. I still have another week of no work (which I actually don't mind too much) and no driving (my SIL says I am like Paris Hilton under house arrest) and have become the world's worst backseat driver (my poor mum). We have been busy planning wee one's birthday celebration (with many of our friends and family big and small). Shopping and gathering cool stuff such as a balloon pump (only 1.99 at a store I jokingly refer to as "Made in China") and napkins printed with flip flops. We are going to let the kids roam around the yard and feed them lots of pizza, ice cream, cake, and fruit (we have lots of healthy friends).

I have been worrying, with many of you, about how Frances is doing, so be sure to hop on over to her site to wish her well = click on link to "Not, Baby in a Corner."

No comments: