Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sick day

Well, I have a head cold and wee one got up this am and threw up on me. She has been home today with Grandmother and I have been at work trying to heal the sick. I can't even heal myself...ha,ha,ha. No more barfing but I did check her temperature earlier...100. She is napping now and I am blowing my nose for the 100th time today.

There was an interesting story on Today show this morning about the "modern woman." It was about how the WW2 generation had to work because the men were all gone to war (1st wave), the next generation went to work in non traditional women's jobs (wave 2), and now the current generation is opening up business and working part time/ working from home (wave 3) in order to be both mom and working gal. I sure if we go back in the time machine even more, I suspect we are actually wave 3452. Anyway, I say, whatever works for you.

No comments: