Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving memories

1. DH improved but continued to have some unplesant GI problems that had me yelling "Vent fan!" each time he entered the bathroom.
2. Broke 4th toe on left foot going to get a cookie out of my kitchen pantry on Thanksgiving night.
3. Have never broken a bone before. Have never screamed "FUCK!!!!!!" out loud in my house before.
4. Flew to Vegas for my sister's wedding.
5. Hobbled up aisle as gracefully as possible, as priest called me a "crip"
6. DH incredibly helpful with wee one and patient with me inspite of issues as noted above.
7. Loved seeing my family and meeting new family
8. Finally relaxed few hours before wedding as I laid by the pool in the sun while dh played with wee one
9. Wee one looked adorable in cute dress (velvet and satin...got at Wally world for only $17....colors matched wedding party). Even drill seargent church lady/ wedding coordinator called her a little angel
10. Got thru airport and flew home with nary a problem.

Happy now and tired. HAPPY TG everyone!

1 comment:

ABeautifulDay said...

Broken toe? Oh girl, I'm so sorry. That hurts.

Glad that you were able to make it through the weekend and enjoy some pool time!