Friday, November 10, 2006

20/20

Apparently there was a program on 20/20 tonight about balancing motherhood and career. I was lolling about in my big bathtub with last week's People magazine, saw the ad for it in there ("WHAT EVERY WOMAN IN AMERICA SHOULD WATCH!!!) and by the time I got out, it was over. I told my dh and he said, "Oh, probably one of those preachy segments about how one should live one's life." It is probably better that I missed it as I have recently been able to reconcile all my mixed emotions about adjusting to motherhood. Well, at least I caught my other "WHAT EVERY WOMAN IN AMERICA SHOULD WATCH" programs, "Grey's Anatomy" "Ugly Betty" "Survivor (Yul is SO HOT), and "Desperate Housewives" on my TIVO.

The Wee One is getting over Croup, a nasty bruise/bump/ skinned forehead from a fall from the sidewalk to the asphalt alley (Yes, I was the one watching her...bad mommy), and living with 2 cats (one skinny and barfy and one fat and silent) and 2 often goofy parents (bedtime included made up hand motions to the songs on her Bible songs Karaoke book).

No comments: