Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blahs

Woke up last night at 4AM with a temp of 102...felt crappy...baby had had a temp of 103 that afternoon earlier. I also had some diarrhea and lo and behold, my period started. Dizzy, weak, and full of Tylenol (and a super tampon), I went to work today (also cold front blew through and it is windy, windy, windy and 32 outside), but decided to cut my day short and head home at noon. I know I am sick because I don't want to eat. I fell better now, but tired. I have been doing too many things lately...I need to slow down a bit. One of my patients asked me if I had had my 2nd child already as she had heard I was pregnant. I said no, and I was not aware of this. (And besides, my period has been making regular appearances). I know, these blahs will pass.

No comments: