Monday, January 26, 2009

Ruminations

I am starting to ruminate about the time when I return to work again (in 5 short weeks). I think I should be able to handle it, but I will miss the nice free time I have now. Honeydew is doing good especially since she and I have been co-sleeping and nursing. It is so nice to be horizontal for at least 7-8 hours at night. Wee one is adjusting back to her new/old school and after spending some time with her classmates and parents at a birthday party yesterday, I know we made a good choice again. 2 kids...double the fun! I cannot imagine yet what it will be like when I have to figure out 2 kids activities/ schedules and how to get them there. In time, in time, I tell myself...don't get ahead of the game. Everything always seems to work itself out in some way.

No comments: