Friday, February 06, 2009

Oooommmm

Battling stomach bug that I caught earlier this week...much better, but I am still very tired. Icky stuff. It's really bad when it feels like your peeing from the wrong place (I know...TMI). It seems as I get older illnesses that were minor in the past are more severe and more difficult to bear. I was gathering a few supplies at the grocery store today and my feet actually felt achy.

The Wee One and Honeydew are hanging in there...just some mild colds and boogers coming out of noses. So I hope to recover fully after this weekend, in between the demands of a 3.5 year old girl and the 3 am feedings required by the infant stomach of Honeydew.

Actually the demands of Wee One have been so great lately, I noted I haven't posted or managed to string words to post here in a while. The nanny has her out for the past hour for a trip to the local mall (handily down the street). So the peace in the house has a meditative quality for me...zzz's for Honeydew and me a bit earlier.

On another subject, as we are fortunate to live in a very nice house in a place where the economy hasn't crash yet, I was perusing the realty ads today. There are definately more houses on the market now that there were just a few weeks ago. With the price of oil dropping, I can see that it is finally beginning to affect this community. I have occasionally daydreamed about getting a different house with a space for seperate guest room, a bedroom for Honeydew, and a playroom (they are all one now), but it would be really insane to do this now. We'd probably get a good deal, but our house could be on the market for much longer than we could afford. We could always put a trailer out back for the kids...ha,ha,ha.

No comments: