Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Hate February

I have always dreaded February because I or one of my family members is always sick. Add to that my work in a medical clinic, and there you have a full blown month of misery. This year, unfortunately, Honeydew got it...this weekend has been one of diarrhea, snuffy nose, fever, coughing, and spitting up. Last night was bad and today she has been improving. At one point I had spit up dripping onto my foot and pooling in my crotch area. I have not worried about her much since she was born until now. Hopefully she will sleep well tonight and heal up fast. For now, she is fever free, dozing off, and in clean clothes (6th change of clothing in the last 24 hours).

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Oy! Oy! Poor Honeydew, poor mama. I'm so sorry that February is kicking you guys around like this. I hope she's on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Hope all has turned around by now. So unsettling when they're so little and sick. Wishing you all health!