Sunday, March 01, 2009

Getaway

Just returned from a quick trip to Albuquerque and enjoyed myself very much. Dh and I went to celebrate our 6th (!) anniversary. My favorite parts included lunch at Padilla's (I almost ate the whole basket of sopapillas) and a trip to the Tamaya spa where we enjoyed massage and other treatments...my dh the sci-fi guy said it felt like we were being prepared to be fed to space aliens. I have heard how the hot tub parts of some spas can be clothing optional...so it was a bit disconcerting at 1st, but I made sure no one was looking my way and slid into the hot tub like a fish. At least it was not co-ed and just ladies. Such fun!

Tomorrow I begin a new routine, part 3 of "Project Baby #2." I resume working outside the home and my "normal" life...whatever that is! I am anxious, of course, but know that this is what I going to do right now until I figure out the next part. As the writer, Anne Lamott writes, I am proceeding until my next "operating instructions."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely trip !I hope the new routine is going well.