Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My stomach wants to be French/ Vietnamese

I woke up with a crazy craving for the Vietnamese Bahn Mi type sandwich. I was salivating in my bed this morning about the wonderful crusty french bread that it is made on. I went to the grocery store and assembled the ingredients (I have never made this) as there is no vietnamese place within a 250 mile radius. I already got into the bread and am having cheese with it. Perhaps a glass of wine? No I don't like wine, but have a hankering for grapes. Mmmmm...I think I need more bread. I have never even been to a real French restaurant unless you count the chain La Madeline (hq in Dallas, TX). But I have eaten escargot....yummmy garlic sauce... These hormones are really nutty!

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

That's the most random craving I've ever heard of!

I craved Trader Joe's Red Mole sauce so much I stockpiled it. I just yesterday found another jar of it in my cabinet -- it's been discontinued since!