Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting old

This progesterone poisoning is getting kind of old. I was pretty good yesterday and then ate lunch (evil, but oh so delicious cheese covered fries!) and was tired from that point on. At 9pm I drank some water and then proceeded to lose my dinner. I have never barf/ burped before...totally disgusting. My wee one was really pissed at me for not paying her any attention and she came in while I was hugging porcelain and said, "Oh, yucky cough." Poor thing. I think I am too old for this.

I cheered up a bit today when I saw a friend that I haven't seen for a while and she confirmed the rumor that she was pregnant. 6 months pregnant and she didn't know she was! Her kids will be 15 months apart! Brave girl. It took her a long time to have #1 and it involved icky infertility stuff. She bragged, "no shots this time!"

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

I love hearing those stories about women who didn't know they were pregnant until they were, for example, giving birth. It's pretty different for us sickies, yes?

I'm sorry about your barf-burping. That suuuuuucks. I can't even think about it without gagging myself. This is just a gnarly, gnarly time in life.