Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tired and bored with myself

I have been very whiny lately. Every day this past week seems to have been a chore and require a great deal of effort. The only times I am somewhat content are when wee one is snuggled up in my lap or asleep with me in the bed or telling me a story. Work was better yesterday due to the fact I had to set a broken bone. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the problems that come up sometimes with sharing a bed with a dh, a fat cat, and after 2am, wee one. I was sore all over and did luckily have a massage schedule today after work, so I had some therapeutic time. The next month will have some fun times and travel (change of scenery might help me feel content with my current life). A midlife crisis already at age 37? Or is it I am tired of being me? Everything is so distorted when I am tired like I am tonight. I think I will feel better in the morning after some zzzzzzs.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Yes, it sounds like a change of scenery is in order! I think you're entitled to a midlife crisis if you want to! I hope you get some shuteye too...