Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let's forget about this week

I woke up on Monday, dizzy, feverish, and in no shape to go to work. Thankfully dh had a holiday and took wee one off to school while I dozed and drank sprite. At noon the school called and wee one was running a fever. She got home, looking flushed, tired and I got 104 on the thermometer and had the tylenol ready. That night she woke and caused me some panic again as she ran up to 104. We spent a few hours together, tylenoling/ motrining, and cool washclothing. I almost called the ER...however, the temp came down to 101 and we both fell asleep. I woke up not sick and wee one was still sick but seemingly better. I decided not to take her to the doctor as she was giggling and eating a large tortilla. I stayed home with her and after her nap the fever came back. I called the doctor and made an appointment. We saw the doctor who thought it was a throat infection and gave her some antibiotics. It was a full house at her office, but the building she is in has valet parking! Awesome.... Today, wee one has no fever and spit her medicine out this morning. I have concealed it in some chocolate milk and am hoping for the best. Oh...and my sitter threw her back out this week too...Over and out...

No comments: