Sunday, August 05, 2007

This and that

Bad PMS the last 2 days. Eating constantly, bloating, weight up on the scale, sore boobies. Also, my right shoulder and neck muscles get sore when I have PMS. No Uber - Bi--h moments yet, but I have already warned my dh. Haven't had it like this in a while. So I was munching through 2 cereal bowls worth of cheddar Sunchips (Hey, I like to delude myself that they are healthy...whole grains!) and watching reruns of Sex and the City just now. It is not as good as I remembered. Perhaps as it is edited for language and nudity, it is just not the same show. "F--k buddy is NOT the same as "Sex Buddy." Perhaps it is just a different time in my life and I can't relate anymore. My concerns involve weaning bedtime sippy cups with milk from a 2 year old rather than finding the perfect shoes for a night out on the town. (I have those already...more than one pair even!)

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

I'm so sorry to hear about yoru PMS. And best wishes for a speedy period/recovery!

I feel the same way about Sex & The City -- people have recommended it to me while I'm sick, but I can't get into it anymore. It's like they're mulling an equation I consider solved.