Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lazy days of summer

Well, the wee one has calmed down a bit, no more crazy tricks. Just a few loud protestations here and there. I switched the carseat back to the old "baby" one and she seems to be more content in there. I know the tantrums can come and go in the different times in a child's life, so I am going to try to go with the flow. Her 19 months old cousin is here visiting and wee one seems a bit scare of her. She is louder and more physically advanced (can jump into a swimming pool and bob around in her floatie unassisted). She is the 3rd child with 2 older brothers (7&9) so she has to grow up fast to keep up, unlike my one and only. It is nice to have extended family contact and kids around as I never saw my cousins/ aunts very regularly, only in pictures as we lived in a different country from most everyone.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

I know what you mean -- those little sisters with older brothers are a formidable crew, compared to our coddled only daughters. I always thought Chebbles was ballsy, but she's nothing compared to those *little sisters*!