Saturday, February 24, 2007

There I've said it

I want another kid. In spite of yesterday's vomiting child, spoiled milk, up at 5:30 AM kind of day, I want to have another child. No big surprise to anyone, but I want to say it out loud, put it down in writing on this blog, exclaim it to the universe, my request. Another one would be great. I would even love a bigger family (I think?!)

I don't know if I am ready like go see the RE ready, but in my head I am beginning to formulate that if the old fashion way doesn't work in 6 months more, and I feel the same way, I will head to the RE. I started seeing the RE when I was 32, now I am 36. Am I ready yet? Am I strong enough?

2 comments:

Dee said...

Toffee, my guess is that you're stronger than you think. I hope that the next 6 months (if not sooner) sees your wish come true. I'll be here rooting you on :-)

Erica Kain said...

Hip Hip hooray! I think you're definitely strong enough to handle this -- isn't it funny how 36 feels SO DIFFERENT than 32? I'm in the exact same boat. I think we're taught that 35 is some kind of deadline, but I've learned that is not the case -- from TWO no-nonsense doctors. 36 is the new 25, Toffee!