Friday, February 02, 2007

Catch up

Well, we are settling into our new house and I am enjoying it very much. After some mourning for the old one and seeing it empty of our things, I knew it was time to move on. There is finally space for all of our things, esp all the baby stuff. There aren't any houses across the street so it feeling like we are way out in the country.

Wee one is thriving aside from the runny nose/ cold every 2 weeks. She is doing more communication with hand signals lately. Such as patting me on the butt to get me to get up from the chair to go get her something!

I am going to have to discuss naps with our nanny. She likes to take wee one out to the mall or her daughter's house (my good friend) and I think we are getting limited nap time. I am personally a fan of naps in her bed, at least an hour so I am going to have to discuss this with her. She is pretty easy going as far as other issues I have brought up with her and does what I tell her to do. I guess I need to give more directions sometimes. Any nanny advice is appreciated.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Congratulations on the move, finally! Hooray for you guys!
And as for naps, I am adamant about naps so I completely see where you're coming from. Chebbles was taking THREE a day up until her first birthday.
I had to talk with our nanny about letting her cry a little, and being really consistent about the naps. Heck, ultimately it made her life easier, having The Chebs sleep so much on her watch. I bet you'll feel pretty relieved once you broach the subject. All hail the glory of the nap!!!