Saturday, February 10, 2007

Plans, plans

The wee one is ready for some outside stimulation so my plan is to put her in Mothers Day out at one of the local churches. She is one the waiting list at 2 places currently. I was going to keep the nanny and send her 2 days a week to Parents day out. One of my friends says a lot of moms use 2 mothers day outs to create 4 days a week and dispense with the baby sitter. That is one idea, but I am not sure it will work for us. At least not right now. The other option is daycare, but maybe when she is older. So many possibilites. At least we are lucky to have possibilities.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Hey there -- I was thinking of doing the same thing for Chebbles -- a mother's day out kind of deal. She's so sick of me and the same routine, and she wants to hang with the big kids, you know? Let me know how it goes!