Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cocoon

I have been in the cocoon of my house and family all weekend. The artic cold came thru here and today's and yesterday's highs were 29 degrees. Not much in the mood to go out as Wee One is getting over bronchitis and it have been more fun to stay inside and cook and bake and watch TV. Thank goodness this only happens once in a while or else I would weigh a lot more. I do have to emerge tomorrow to go to work, but at least I'll have some good leftovers for lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the cocooning this past weekend - I got things ready to bake a batch of cookies but realized we were out of baking soda - and it was too yucky to go out and get some.
I'm excited for you and the new house - yes, it will be so hard to leave memories behind, but think of all the new ones you'll be making in the new place. Ah, 2007 amenities in a home? Can we come too?