Friday, August 18, 2006

Period

I have gone from never having a period to having too many. I am a PCOS and basically means to me, that all me messed up in the reproductive organs of my body. I have been putting off going to see the RE again as I keep hoping I'll get knocked up naturally and not need her services. Of course, I can see her to get my pap done and discuss what would be best for me. I suspect my avoidance is because I know the treatment to regulate the cycle will consistent of birth control pills. I never, never, ever want to be on birth control again. I don't have a physical problem or reaction to them, but it seems so counterintuitive to be an infertile on birth control pills. Of course irregular bleeding could be something bad, so I do really need to get a checkup. Sigh.

No comments: