Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Couch French Fry

My little one is a very active child. She rarely sits and almost never in my lap for very long. Today when I fetched her from her afternoon nap, I sat down on the couch with her, her bottle, and a small bag of Cheetos in front of my favorite TV program of the moment, "Sell this House" on A&E. She totally sat on my lap thru the whole program (granted I FF thru the commercials via TIVO) and we munched on orange extruded corn products. Hmmm...maybe this is the answer to how to get her to sit thru church or on a plane. 15 minutes felt like an hour!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cheetos work for us as well. Then again, so does nearly every junk food item I'd rather they not be eating! Sit still for carrots/green beans/bananas/anything found in nature? I think not.