Wednesday, December 09, 2009

multiple thoughts

(format blatantly stolen from QSM blog)

(A)Much less crazy b*tch behavior since removing plastic device from my uterus (that thing had freaking long strings). Sex drive is back. However, sleeping high on cough medication brings about some weird-a*s dreams. Such as that I am paralyzed and the physical therapist working on me is taking advantage of the situation and groping my breasts. Dh says he might have been sleep-groping.

(B)Recovering from bad head cold/ sinus infection, finally started antibiotics today (hate taking them...usually make me nauseated, but so far ok)

(C)Daydreaming about Lou Lou starting kindergarten (PUBLIC SCHOOL!) next year and all that entails. I can't believe my little one is so old now.... 4 1/2!!!

(D)Drifting lazily through Christmas season thanks to internet shopping and the inlaws thanksmas already being over. Still have work party to do next week and somehow find a babysitter.

(E)It has been so cold here, I can't stand it. At least when I go grocery shopping, I don't have to rush home because my trunk is colder than the frig.

(F) Lala has one year old doctor's appt tomorrow to be innoculated and examined. Oh, well, at least this is the last check up for a while in her babyhood. Poor little thing doesn't know what's coming.

No comments: