Saturday, November 28, 2009

What did I do now?!

Got ice cream out to put counter. Went to bathroom. Pulled my IUD out. Oh...what have I done? Went back out to eat ice cream. Now googling for what other people felt like once it was out. Well, I have been a total B87ch the past few months and just achy and moody on and off. I have had trouble with progestin hormones in the past (depo provera made me weird too) so I made the (crazy) decision to remove it.

I was pretty sure I didn't want any more babies (and still feel pretty much the same) but every once in a while get this twinge to have another. I blame it on the baby boy doll someone left on the counter in the kitchen by the formula mix. I do have some birth control pills that I plan to start while I contemplate all this. I didn't ever get pregnant without using Reproductive Technologies so the question is should I just go au natural or is that just crazy?

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

We're going au natural until I'm 39.3 years old. Then we're hanging up the fallopian tubes. But it's kind of fun to be randomly out there, in case some infant should decide to drop in.