Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am a control freak

I realized how difficult I can be today. Today is my 2nd official day of not working. I did go into the office and do some paperwork. My substitute was there and I noted some things he did that he took care of that I would have done differently. Not that anything was seriously wrong but not up to my standards. Probably also didn't help as my assistant has been out sick x2 days. Anyhow, I have to be out and I have to live with that.

On a happier note, saw my high risk ob doc today and everyone there was in a good mood. The baby was all squashed up on my right side (ouch) but everything measured fine. He didn't frown at my sugars and told me we'd see each other in 4 weeks and then after that, every week for the biophysical profile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Toffee you're getting so close! Good luck with the blood sugar and yes, I know how hard it is to let go of work stuff. By the time you're mentally free of it, it will be time to go back.

Irish Girl said...

It's hard not to yell out loud "you're doing it WRONG!" isn't it? :)

Getting close now. Wishing you and the little one all the best!