Sunday, September 07, 2008

Horizontal

Went to the doctor's again this week and after a quick check down below, it was suggested I try to spend more time in a horizontal position. Sigh. I am having flashbacks to last time. He didn't actually say bedrest totally, but I know where this is headed. I am going to try and work about 3 more weeks and then give up my money making job. I suspect the non-money making job is actually the more stressful one. My dh and I went off to the mountains for the weekend and wee one was with her grandparents. My blood sugar was totally normal in spite of me enjoying the cuisine of the small mountain town (I did not COOK at ALL!). I fell pretty good, a bit tired sometimes, but overall not too bad. So any good book recommendations for my horizontal time?

No comments: