Friday, August 22, 2008

Preschool open house

Yesterday was preschool open house where we got to visit and meet the teacher. We walked into the small classroom and it was packed with parents and tiny children. The girls and boys were self segregating! Everyone seemed anxious...including us! We did seem some friends and familar faces in the crowd so that helped me relax a bit. I still had dreams last night about her new school and me forgetting to take her out of the car seat to let her go to school. Of course, wee one made herself right at home...playing, eating the snacks the teacher had given her and checking out the potty facilities.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Hoo boy, you and I are on the same schedule again with this one. I'm so anxious about preschool, but Chebbles is just rarin' to go. And I'm weirdly nervous about meeting the other parents. We're sending her to a school in another town, so I don't know anyone but my one friend who is also sending her kid to the school. Eek!