Sunday, October 07, 2007

Poop in the pot

Well, we were in church and wee one tugged on my arm and said "potty." We made our way to the bathroom and were distracted by the need to climb stairs into the balcony. She came back down and I hear "Uhhgh" and saw her squat a little. Oh crap, I though, thinking this was ok to think in church since that was actually the subject matter and not a swear. No diaper bag, I headed into the women's restroom with her and found an empty diaper wipe box and a bag of newborn size diapers on the changing table. I sighed and we went into a stall. I pulled down the diaper and lo and behold, no poo there but some was beginning to make its way out of her bottom. I put her on the seat and let her do the rest. Wha la! We have contact! Poop in the pot! I congratulated her, wiped her tush, and pulled her pull up (clean) back on. I said a prayer of thanks. Later in the day, we didn't make it for part 2. Oh well. It's a start.

No comments: