Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We LOVE shoes

Well, its that really, really fun time again. Wee One's feet have grown bigger and it is time to get new shoes!!! There is such a price range for toddler shoes (also adults). I love shoes. Wee One loves shoes. Cute, stylish, comfy shoes. I found a pair on clearance at the local dept store...$10.99 for white mary jane Stride Rites! Then I remembered the pair I have kept in the closet that I got on the clearance section of The Children's Place $7!. Fits her well! I went to the website today and got a few more pairs...too cute and each under $12 a piece...I couldn't help myself. New shoes are just about the only thing that can tear her away from her Max and Ruby DVD.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

I'm so jealous! And so is The Chebs. She has such wide feet that only Crocs and Converse fit her. No mary janes for us!

Anonymous said...

OH, MJs...sigh. It's Converse and Crocs for us here, but oh how I'd love to shop for some little girly Mary Janes!! That doesn't stop me from my shoe binges - and Smacky's enjoying the score. And yes, Max and Ruby do well in our house too.
Glad you're enjoying Wee One!