Friday, September 28, 2007

Quick, easy weight loss

Well, I am recovering from the other end of the vomit virus that hit my family earlier in the week. 24 hours of fevers, chills, and an amazing amount of quick, easy weight loss from the most horrible virus that has ever attacked my colon. My appetite is coming back in fits and spurts. Thankfully all others in the house are healthy again.

The Wee One is growing amazingly. She can name all the animals in her picture books. She can run the new DVD player we got (old one wore out after an almost continuous 72 hours playing of the Max and Ruby DVD). She can doff and don her clothes/ diaper at her own will...(needs help with shirts). She knows where all my shoes are "Mommys shoes" and where I hide the Dora snacks.

Ah, my little bottomless, animal - lover snack hungry child...

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Well, enjoy your new svelte post-vomit bod! It's so great of you to look on the bright side of the stomach flu.
And yes, the daughters getting their MITTS in the snack drawers. The days of hiding the food have come to a close, it seems -- I've got to buy a vault or something, and hide the combination in a secret location, and STILL I'm not sure they'd be safe.