Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh yeah, Mommy blogs!

I was reading a comment over on Baby in a corner's blog and learned this word, "Mommy blog." That is a cool word. In the spirit of this being one of those, one of those who thought she might never be someone's MOMMY, here's my latest MOM discoveries.

1. The Nuby lids fit on Avent bottles. I like the Nuby tops but the bottle was too big for Wee One to handle so I discovered this wonderful option! She still has a hold of her "bottle" but it is not a bottle, it is a sippy cup now (ha, ha, ha...)

2. Thank you God for putting kind people in the path of my almost two year old and me. The ever harried checker at Wally World stopped her crying by handing her the plastic easter eggs I bought. Then he smiled and we all had a brief break from the craziness of the express check out.

3. If you get a sandbox for the backyard, expect to find sand everywhere. EVERYWHERE! In the house, in the car, in the diaper, etc.

3 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Pretty sneaky with the sippy cup top on the bottle bottom -- brilliant!!!

And grocery checkers rock, don't they? We have yet to be charged for the produce that my also-almost-2-year-old snatches and munches on at the store. All hail the nice checkers!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new avatar! Does your new kitchen look like that? I want to see the new house!!
Yes, there are some kind folks in this world who get what to do with a crying wee one. And seriously, I was so ready to buy a sandbox. No good? Are they worth the mess?

Toffee said...

We have a sand and water table. It gets even crazier when you add water. Wee One LOVES IT!