Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mom daughter mall time

Yesterday I had an unexpected day off from work due to a miscommunication with dh. It turned out to be great because wee one and I got to go shopping. Not just any shopping, but post-Christmas 60-80% off shopping. We got shoes, jeans, pants, shirts from different cool kids places and ate gyros in the food court. We sure did have fun together. Reminded me of when my mom and I used to go except that wee one primarily communicates with me in non verbal ways. At Gymboree she found the TV area and happily watched Elmo and played with the other kids as all the moms frantically poked thru the sale racks. Such fun! I finally got her some pants that fit her. Turns out she is 12-18 months on bottom and 18-24/ 2T on the top. No more sets for her...only seperates until everything evens out. At Old Navy we got comfy pants, jean pants, cargo pants, stretch pants...so fashionable in such small sizes.

No comments: