Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Barftholmew

I am tossing around that name for my next child as well as tossing my cookies. It is NOT GETTING BETTER. I am going to go to see my OB tomorrow to complain. Dh is trying to cheer me up by saying that me being sick might mean less or no days in NICU. That would be fine with me but I am growing weary of the porcelain embrace. I almost am nuts enough to worrying about a conditioned response...that everytime I go near my lovely master bath suite I have to get prepared. I always have to pee 1st because if I don't I have both urinary incontinence and upchucking. I know, I know, TMI, TMI!!! It is just too humiliating and gross that I have to share. I have been so out of everything that I didn't know postage just went up and I sent out a bunch of invitations for Bunco night...how embarassing. When will there be mercy shown upon me?

3 comments:

Erica Kain said...

I totally hear you, and that SUUUUUCKS!!!! There is no consolation for that horrible feeling. But there are drugs. Zofran helped me (nothing else did). Maybe your OB can hook you up? And Baby V is still a gorgeous genius, despite my reliance on pharmaceuticals throughout that pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Ack. Hope you get to feeling better soon with the OB's help.

I knew there were several reasons that I liked you! I'm a fellow (though new to it) Bunco-gal :-) We meet once a month and I'm dreading when it's my turn! Hats off to you for hosting, especially given the barfing/peeing--and hey, at least you have an excuse for the peeing courtesy of your squished bladder. Me? I pee a bit if I sneeze too hard. TMI.

Anonymous said...

Aye...I'm so sorry. I can't handle being nauseous for an hour, nevermind take it on as a lifestyle. I hope you feel better soon.
I need to learn more about this Bunco. I've heard it's fun.