Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 2 - negative checking positive karaoke

Back to work after a week off for Xmas...so hopefully I earned some $$.  Brought leftovers for lunch so didn't spend there.  Tonight am buying Chinese for New Years Eve dinner as my folks are here.  Logged in online and realized my credit card bills for this month exceeded the amount I have in my checking account...ouch.  Had to do an emergency transfer from my savings to cover the bills.  ICK!  I had been paying some extra on my mortgage (more than needed) so I am going to scale that back to make up the savings debit and then try again later in the year.  So that should really enforce my desire to be more mindful of what I am spending.

Giving - I am loaning our karaoke machine to the church youth group for their New Year's Eve party.

No comments: