Sunday, January 30, 2011

I miss blogging

I am so happy that there is still some blogging going on here. Facebook has claimed most of my (limited) internet time now and it has been fun to catch up with old friends. It's easy to check in with my phone when I have a moment. But it doesn't allow for extended thoughts and the veil of anonymity that this medium allows for.

So I will be back trying to blog more. Last night I was reading through some of my posts in 2008 and relived the memories of that year. It felt good to do that and I laugh at some of the things I have written. The comments tab is new to me and I deleted the spam and was touched by all the comments that were given to me that year. Quake Shaken Momma, Dee, Day, Irish Girl, Galloping Cat, I've missed you all.

Blogging lives!

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Blogging lives indeed! I like just posting occasionally now, and, like you, putting personal or trivial stuff on Facebook. Glad to see you, thanks for the shout out!!! :-)

dee said...

So nice to see you're back--hopefully, I can manage to update my own blog soon too :)

Good intentions waylaid by FB and life!